Friday, October 05, 2007

Metalgasm

The Dethalbum came out on the 25th and it kicks ass! Ok, you may not be expecting much from a band that's a cartoon, but seriously, Brendon Small is a genius. Not only does he make funny songs, he makes good songs. And it's simply because unlike "real" death metal bands that make ridiculous music but don't know how silly they are, he knows how silly they are and makes music that's so over the top it's awesome. "Briefcase Full of Guts" and "Birthday Dethday" are both awesome songs, I kid you not.

Furthermore, the season 1 dvd came out this past Tuesday. I have not had time to watch the season over again, nor the extras disc, but I assure you I will. And in honor of the world's greatest heavy metal band, let's hear it for Duncan Hills!

2 comments:

adam said...

I've had a Metalgasm, but it's probably not what you're talking about here.

Nat-Wu said...

Adam!