Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"McNugget Emergency"

I think someone should teach the lady the true meaning of the term "McNugget Emergency", by shoving one up her ass:

Angered that her local McDonald’s was out of Chicken McNuggets, a Florida woman called 911 three times to report the fast food “emergency.” Latreasa Goodman, 27, last Saturday called police to complain that a cashier–citing a McDonald’s all sales are final policy–would not give her a refund. When cops responded to the restaurant, Goodman told them, “This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn’t have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one.”

Goodman noted, “I called 911 because I couldn’t get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets,” according to the below Fort Pierce Police Department report. That logic, however, did not keep cops from citing Goodman for misusing the 911 system. Even after being issued a misdemeanor citation, Goodman contended, “this is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency.”

Nat-Wu argues that this should cause one to question the worthiness of the human race, and I'm inclined to agree. That even one person can be this stupid, does not speak well of our long-term chances of survival.

1 comments:

Nat-Wu said...

Shove it up her ass while it's still popping with heat from the grease. Then she'll have a real reason to call 911.